Daniel is the Risk Manager for GHL, specializing in credit risk and fraud management. This holder of Diploma & Advanced Diploma in Computer Science who is also currently pursuing CFA course, will be speaking about finance management on the day of Exabytes eCommerce Conference 2013.
What Daniel will share?
He will be speaking about finance management on the day of Exabytes eCommerce Conference 2013.
Awards & Recognitions
- In year 2005, he began his career with MBF Cards Sdn Bhd – the leader in credit card and charge card in Malaysia financial industry.
- Ventured into merchant acquisition business and provided seamless service risk authorization approval, financial approval for consumer credits and technical support for all merchants.
- In 2008, he joined HongLeong Bank Berhad as Fraud Analyst that required him to assist the manager to co-supervise the fraud management team in daily operations, staff performance metrix and reporting.
- Prior to that Daniel also has been seen as one of the rules based creator for Falcon fraud management system which operates under mathematical modelling.
- In 2011, he joined PayPal Malaysia Sdn Bhd as the first senior risk analyst for Malaysia office and in-charge of ramping up the fraud management team which comprises of more than 80 people in Kuala Lumpur office which includes fraud reporting, people management skills, fraud risk forensic analytics skills, deep dive techniques and fraud neural network until February 2013.
More about Daniel